“Wonderful BBQ”

Low & Slow Smoked Fusion BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on Albert st. W in Sault Ste. Marie, Low & Slow Smoked Fusion BBQ specializes in smoked meat, brisket and pulled pork. Owners, Chad Steward and Blake & Jen Richards fell in love with slow cooked BBQ while traveling the Southern U.S.. Inspired by their experience and great food, they are excited to serve you the best in smoked BBQ including daily specials like shrimp po-boys, jerk chicken, shrimp & grits and many other delicious Southern dishes.
“Wonderful BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We arrived for an early lunch and as we were the only people in there, service was not an issue. Waitress was very informative and knew the menu. Wife had chicken and I had the brisket, both on whole wheat wraps (also had choice of a bun). Both were excellent!

We were even offered a taste of their succotash salad before we left, which was also excellent. Now that is customer service.

Nice to have another restaurant option in the Sault.

We will be returning to try other menu items.

Visited May 2014

“Great Bbq food and something different in the Soo!! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food. People told me that I must eat here. So I did. And I loved it. Nice to see some more restaurants in the soo. Hope people continue to support a great restaurant like this. Will go again!!!

Ontario, Canada
“Tastes like "back home"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was born & raised in the southern U.S.. I'm very happily transplanted here in Canada, but I sometimes miss just good, well-smoked meats, not pre-sauced. The folks at Low & Slow know their smoke, for sure! We've gone in for lunch or dinner every time we've been in the Soo & have *never* been disappointed with either the food or the service.

My husband & I got the burnt ends poutine & sweet cheese mac for lunch today & just shared back & forth (no need to really decide that way!). For dinner, definitely go for the sampler platter--brisket (ohhh, the brisket! yum!), ribs, pulled pork, chicken & house-made sausage, accompanied by slaw, baked beans & cornbread. Lots of food--we had more than enough for 2 people.

Our waitress April talked us into trying the bacon ice cream today. Yes, that was bacon...ice...cream. Very different, tasty, with house-made "bacon brittle" on top. Everything's better with bacon, right? Go, enjoy some delicious smoked meats & some sweet tea to wash it down!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank sunshynes
“Low and slow service !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and waited for drinks for 20 minutes and waited for an hour and half for food ! Brutal never coming back !! Get more waitresses and cooks

3 Thank Anna G
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“So Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Been there 4 times now for supper. Each time was the best BBQ I have ever had. Between my husband and myself we have tried all the sides and thumbs up to all of them. Only thing is you have to be early to enjoy the ribs ( they sell out fast) This restaurant is a rising star in the Sault and greatly welcomed.

• Visited April 2014