“Memorable food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Each time that I have eaten here I have found the food food to be delicious and memorable..Definitely the reason that I go back for more....When I don't have time to get our family to go all at once here..I get take out:)
Great variety and reasonable prices. You can get your meals individually or order a couple and share.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Lychee several times now and it's been a great experience every time. Portions are big and the food is great. The serving staff are very accommodating. I will be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently went to have supper there with a friend. The service was friendly and timely. The choices on the menu had many similar ingredients, but enough variety to satisfy anyone who likes asian style food. Dishes were labelled with peppers to indicate the level of "spicy." I really enjoyed the coconut bubbly tea which, ironically, isn't bubbly or tea, but more of a smoothie type beverage. I will have to return to try something else on the menu!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We've had takeout from here a couple of times, and I've been kind of disappointed. I was excited to see a Thai restaurant in the downtown. We had the tom yum soup, which was kind of poor, the sesame chicken, same thing.
We did enjoy the wontons, and a few other dishes on the menu, but it seems to be hit and miss. The pad Thai was pretty decent.

1  Thank LLL71
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Lychee Thia was the best food place i had ever went to. The service was excellent. I dont think anyone can go to a better place then this. YUM!