“bad”
Review of Sizzlers Poutinery - CLOSED

Sizzlers Poutinery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Thank god this place closed when it first opened I went in and the two girls working were trying really hard and doing a good job in my opinion. The owner was a DINK as I was waiting I could hear him yelling at employees made me want to ask for money back and leave. No one deserves to be treated like that. Needless to say I got my food and tipped each girl generously. Guy needed a reality check and looks like he got it.

1  Thank Shadows88

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Business is now closed ....sometime in September...so for a good poutine, try West Side Cafe on Queen St by the Casino

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I ordered wings a couple of times from this place only to be disappointed each time. They clearly order cheap wings because both times I had a few wings FULL of feathers! I don't even understand how they don't see that before cooking them. They also have unrealistic sized portions that hardly anyone can finish and use cheap gravy. Not impressed with the customer service and the place looks like it was put together quickly in someone's garage.

1  Thank unsatisfied667
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went out with a few friends for my birthday. Ordered nachoes and a cheeseburger Poutine. I must say that the food was amazing and for a great price. We had a younger teenage girl that always smiled and was attentive to our table. It gave a warm feeling to the restraunte. I'll be back for more food fore sure.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place was terrible, no other way to put it. We had a snotty gum chewing teenage waitress, the breakfast was so greasy it was not edible. We had been there for poutine once before, it was edible but nothing special, same poutine you could get anywhere. The atmosphere was crappy too, a lot of local winners hanging out, making it uncomfortable for families with small kids (lots of F-bombs being dropped)

1  Thank Bort86