“Made my birthday one of the best!”
Review of Sizzlers Poutinery - CLOSED

Sizzlers Poutinery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went out with a few friends for my birthday. Ordered nachoes and a cheeseburger Poutine. I must say that the food was amazing and for a great price. We had a younger teenage girl that always smiled and was attentive to our table. It gave a warm feeling to the restraunte. I'll be back for more food fore sure.

There are newer reviews for Sizzlers Poutinery

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place was terrible, no other way to put it. We had a snotty gum chewing teenage waitress, the breakfast was so greasy it was not edible. We had been there for poutine once before, it was edible but nothing special, same poutine you could get anywhere. The atmosphere was crappy too, a lot of local winners hanging out, making it uncomfortable for families with small kids (lots of F-bombs being dropped)

1  Thank Bort86
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went for breakfast and although the food was ok the service was super slow. My coffee was constantly being replenished and the server was very attentive but it took forever for our breakfasts to come out! Perhaps they were short staffed in the kitchen but it took so long to get our meals. On a positive note...the meals were hot and made just as ordered. They do have a huge selection of poutines to choose from and I have heard that the poutines are very good and very generous.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have now visited the restaurant to take home Newfie poutine three times...it's delicious...the only thing missing is the savoury in the dressing...not authentic Newfie style without, but still tastes good.

Unfortunately no matter how good the food is the first impression we came to each time was that we would drive away immediately. Each time staff were outside having a cigarette; there's a can of cigarette butts on the table outside and butts all over the parking lot. Admittedly the staff serving me did take the time to wash her hands after coming in from outside, but it is so disgusting to see them smoking outside. This place will be successful if management stop allowing it to happen, otherwise it will close down, or get a bad visit from the health department.

1  Thank Wayne K
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I loooooove this place! Great food, portions and price. I've never seen so many types of poutine, go for a dinner but go back for the breakfast poutine!