“Best Meal I ever had!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

You saw the title and if you follow my reviews I don't give good if I don't get it. Well this wasn't good it was fabulous. From the beginning to end it was the best of everything. Do yourself a favor and eat here.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I have celebrated Valentine's day at Antico twice now and we have had a wonderful meal both times. The most recent visit was last week and we've decided that it is the best food that we've had in the Sault. Our server, Asia, was excellent. She was very attentive and knowledgeable about the food being served. She suggested the Sausage balls for an appetizer and although I wasn't very keen on the thought of them, my husband wanted to try them so we did. They were made of sausage, Portobello mushrooms, onion, and parmesan cheese and they were delicious! My husband had the seafood linguine, and I had the lemon salmon with seafood ravioli on the side. Both meals came with salads, bread, and we were given complimentary bruschetta and sliced porchetta while we waited. The whole meal was delicious. Contrary to another review on this site, we felt the pricing and the amount of food we received were quite reasonable.

The chef did visit our table after dinner and he's quite the character. All in all, we had a wonderful time and will definitely be returning in the future.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here a couple weeks ago. First time, so we weren't sure what to expect. Happened to sit at "The Chef's table", right in front of where they cook. Could not have been happier with the food or the table (and the service was great, as well).

It was cool to see how they do everything. Of course, having the owner / chef talk you through it all certainly makes it more interesting!

Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Food was excellent, service good, nice atmosphere, and the prices weren't too bad. Will certainly be back.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been to Antico's twice and have enjoyed it each time. The food was very good, the service was good, and the price was reasonable. The Chef visited the table and asked us how the meal was and was very friendly and enjoyable to speak to. Of all the restaurants in Sault Ste. Marie, Antico's is my favorite.

2  Thank Gordon G
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Antico's is not a place you just go to eat...it is a place you go for a true culinary experience. Really enjoyed our visits, nice atmosphere..amazing flavour, great service. Salute to Art and his staff!

1  Thank nastrum