“Grab and Go”

Add it.
Kranky Franky's Corner Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food is always good and it's fast. I'm not an expert on Chinese food but we always have a good meal from these guys!

1  Thank Dogman2000

Reviewed April 1, 2013

On July 6th, 2012 my husband and I were on day two of our travels out to B.C. We were starving and so many restaurants in the Sue were boarded up and closed down. On a corner of downtown there was a place called Kranky Franky's and after driving all day and being hungry we were starting to get Kranky. We were the only customers in the early afternoon and the place inside was bar style, but cozy. I'm sure there are more people in the evening. We ordered the garlic cheese bread and it was to die for. A puddle of butter was on the bottom of my plate when finished so I had to sop it up. I had the Greek salad which was good and my husband had the Philly Steak sandwich which he thoroughly enjoyed. The mugs were frosted and the beer was nice and cold. Service was quick and friendly. The only downfall was the floors were very sticky. Other than that, great music food and experience. If ever in the Sue again we would definitely visit this establishment.

1  Thank Sophie h
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My group of friends love fish. Unfortunately, from one visit to the next you don't know how it will be. One time you'll get nice pieces, the next time they're like McNuggets. And, the coating changes from visit to visit, too. I like to know what to expect and I've lost the will to visit there.

1  Thank hrh01