Howard Johnson Inn Sault Ste Marie ON
$88
$69
$106
$99
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$78
$70
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$70
$97
Fairfield Inn
$99
$88
$101
$92
$65
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Booked this hotel using hotwire and got a great rate......unfortunately the accommodations were not great......first I must say the room looked not bad ....clean bedding and clean bathroom however I opened the fridge and found leftover food from the previous occupant.....I was on the main floor with a door to go outside....the key would not work to get back in ......I had to use the main entrance walk down the hallway.....

Stayed over 1 nite and when I woke up there was a mouse in my room!!!!'!!!!!!

Got a full refund...would not recommend to anyone.......

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank chartzzz
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I found what looked to be a quaint motel on Trunk Road but I was traveling alone so listened to my husband who said go with a chain. The room was terrible. Smelly. Dirty. The chain lock was broken on the bottom and looked as if someone kicked the door open. None of the lamps worked and it was dark. I could see spots of daylight coming through the holes in the curtains. When's the last time you saw a huge metal bottle opener attached to the vanity? Rough just doesn't say enough. So bad that I read the name off the welding truck parked next to me and told my husband that if he received a call from the police in the morning start there. I paid $72 to be frightened. Thank goodness it was Mon. and I had wifi and the Blacklist on TV to keep me company. In the morning the hairdryer blew up into black smoke in my hands which I reported before I left. Yuck!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I booked the hotel using hotwire and get the room for $56 which is great. I just need somewhere to sleep, while I'm in the city visiting people. I wouldn't stay there if I was trying to relax and actually enjoy the site or anything like that. Just to have a quick rest it's fine though. The rooms on the second floor seem to be a little more updated and have comfortable beds, more so then the ones on the ground floor. Sometimes you can get a smell of cigarettes and weed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2014

It was my first time driving to Sault Ste Marie and we stopped after a driving in heavy fog and misty rain at night. The hotel was conveniently located and since I didn't know the area we decided to stay the night.
The desk clerk was changing shifts so he was tired but accommodating with my questions.
The room was dirty and run down. The bed mattresses were almost like sleeping on the box springs. The t.v. didn't work either. Thankfully we were too tired to care so we slept.
The continental breakfast was awful. The milk was sour, the apples were all bruised, the room was filthy, the chairs hadn't been cleaned in a long time and were covered in crumbs.
Down the road after another day of travel I paid only $20 more and felt I had landed in luxury.
This is definitely a hotel I would forget.

Room Tip: Check the room before you committ.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Nice hotel for the affordable price we paid. Hotel is a little bit run down but all the time they keep on improving. Staff and management are great. Very friendly and always there to assist. I could not ask for more and I was very happy with my stay. Will recommend for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business