“Unbelievable!!!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I finally got to go back to the Sault and eat at Embers again. Once again it was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly, the food was beyond great! The ribs and steak were cooked to perfection! It was the perfect way to end a long day.

3  Thank ace1216

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I decided to go to Embers for our anniversary. The decor was relaxing and our server Amanda was attentive and knowledgeable. We shared the applewood riblets which were perfectly seasoned and delicious. My husband enjoyed the wild boar chop special and I savoured the striploin with three bacon-wrapped scallops. Both dishes were cooked perfectly and presented with fresh seasonal grilled vegetables. My baked potato was the best I have ever. My husband had the deconstructed black forest cake for desert and I had the peach creme brulee. Both were made in-house and were delightful. Absolutely the best meal I have had at a restaurant in Sault Ste. Marie and I would highly recommend it.

3  Thank MaryKB71
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I Ordered the special of the night, venison with a veal and tomato basil risotto, and finished the meal off with the peach puree creme brulee. Everything was simply amazing and well prepared.

Our wait staff, Meg, was attentive and knowledgeable, making every means to ensure our experience was a good one.

Without a doubt one of the best Sault Ste. Marie has to offer.

2  Thank Braeden Y
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited embers for a night out with a friend. Ordered the tequila mango chicken, it was perfect! Delicious flavours! It came with potato wedges and the best homemade ketchup I have ever had! Our server Meg knew the dishes well and gave awesome suggestions! One of my favourite Sault restaurants!

2  Thank Angela R
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Travelling west and stopped in the Sault for the night - spotted the sign outside of Ember's and thought I'd check it out for supper...boy was I glad that I did! I had a few glasses of wine, ordered some kangaroo and had an amazing crème brule for dessert! Meg, our server, was superb and took time to suggest some wine pairings. Would definitely stop in again!

1  Thank Alex M