“Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Quattro Vinotecca

Quattro Vinotecca
Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Quattro Vinotecca is located at the Quattro Hotel & Conference Centre. It offers exceptional cuisine prepared by the city's most talented chefs and paired with an extensive wine selection. The Vinotecca atmosphere is founded on superior food served by great people in an upbeat and stylish environment.
Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada
“Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have had the pleasure of dining at Quattro twice, while visiting my daughter and grandchildren in Sault Ste. Marie. The first time was a graduation celebration, there were 8 of us, and all the meals were stupendous. The second time we actually stayed at the hotel and had most of our meals at Quattro and were never dissappointed. I would recommend Quattro all day long.

• Visited July 2012

“Food was really good”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was amazing! Service was ok. We didnt have a reservation because it was a last minute choice (we were staying at hotel)

Sudbury, Ontario
“Good food”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Excellent Seafood Risotto and the wine selection is decent if you like reds. The wait staff can sometimes be shorthanded because it's tough to plan for how many visitors they will have from one night to another. As someone who has worked in the service industry for years, I know that patience is key in these situations. A smile and patience go a long way and will bring them to your table faster than a backhanded remark.

Enjoy!

Visited December 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“The best in the soo”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Went there twice and they both were amazing experiences! Staff are nice, friendly, and their uniform implies a classy restaurant. The sault is an Italian town; therefore you would expect the Italian family restaurants to be good. But compared to quarto! All of them taste the same! Even though it’s a chop house, the pasta there was just unbelievably good! And the ceaser salad was the best I ever tried in my life! (The dressing contained fresh garlic!) The décor is really nice! Feels like a restaurant you would find in Toronto! Price wise, it’s a bit pricey but not for a classy restaurant. You will totally get your money’s worth!
It totally is my favourite spot in the sault!
And it also nice and relaxing if you just want to enjoy a drink at the bar

• Visited January 2013
Peterborough, Canada
“Great place to dine but not so good with reservations”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

by far one of the best places to dine in the Sault but what I forgot to mention is that they're not very good with their reservations. I just called a few minutes ago to confirm my Valentine's day reservation that I booked a day or 2 after Boxing day, i.e. over a month ago, and there was no record of my reservation..again! this happened to us on our anniversary, showed up and they didn't have any record of our previously booked reservation!! so make sure to confirm your reservation beforehand, you may think it's there but that isn't always the case! we're 2 for 2 now! Food is great as is the ambiance, just make sure you have a spot because you might not enjoy either!

• Visited February 2013