Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$67
Super 8 Sault Ste Marie ON(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$65
$98
Delta Hotels
$63
Trunk Road Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$54
Catalina Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$88
$69
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$70
$67
Agoda.com
Ambassador Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
$70
$66
Travelocity
Northlander Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewscomfort suitesbowling alleytower sectiontwo room suitethe salt water poolfamily suitepull out couchsitting areaking bedscrambled eggsyogurthot tub and saunabeautiful hotelsmall bathroomhotel restaurantcomplimentary breakfastrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights between Christmas and New Years. It was a fantastic value at $96 per night (CAA rate), especially since parking and breakfast were included. The room was extremely clean...even often overlooked surfaces such as windowsills were spotless...and included a fridge and microwave. The furniture and bathroom were in excellent condition, too, and the rug was clean. We had a swim in the pool, which was a decent size, and a soak in the hot tub, which was quite tiny, although no big deal since we were the only ones there. The breakfast was fine...not stellar, but certainly adequate. I was surprised that there was no decaf coffee available in the mornings, though. We didn't have a chance to eat at Quattro, the restaurant, but heard from relatives in the Soo that it's very good and lots of locals like to eat there.

My only complaint is room specific...the heating system was so incredibly noisy that we had to wear ear plugs to sleep! It loudly tapped, scraped and pinged all night long...and there didn't seem to be a "dead zone" range where the system stayed off. If we set it to 71 degrees, it pinged and tapped its way there, shut off for a minute, then the air con clicked in...back and forth all night. It sounded like someone was scraping ice off the window all night long! This was room 3389.

Assuming other rooms don't have the heating issue, we will definitely stay there again as it is so reasonably priced for the quality received...and extremely clean!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tricia L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a thorough review! We were very sorry to learn about the heater noise. Maintenance has already been dispatched to the room for the heater repair with our apologies over any lost sleep. We are certainly glad you enjoyed the facility and noted our attention to detail in terms of cleaning. We also took note of your comments regarding decaf coffee and will be discussing with our food and beverage department as we do have decaf available. As much as some of love our caffeine, we also appreciate that not everyone does and we enjoy providing our guests with as many options as possible for their comfort. We look forward to your next visit with the Soo relatives where we can impress you with our cleaning once again. We hope you will have time to visit Quattro Chophouse + Bar and do as the locals do.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Our daughter bought us a "date night" special which was the reason for our stay. We usually stay at the Delta when in the Sault but I think we may have to switch it up and stay here from now on. What a lovely staff...welcoming and really know what HOSPITALITY truly is, with a warm friendly greeting and follow up to ensure our needs were being met. The rooms are new and clean...comfy bed. The "date night" included dinner in the restaurant which was just wonderful. The staff there was amazing also (especially Megan). The food was excellent and the atmosphere quite relaxing. We will return!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tricia L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

A fabulous review after a fabulous experience. We couldn’t ask for a better Christmas present. We are so happy that you enjoyed your “date night” – a wonderful dinner at Quattro Chophouse + Bar followed by a great evening in your clean suite and comfy bed. (Megan is definitely top notch!) We couldn’t be more pleased that all of your needs were met and that we made a new fan. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

When I booked my room here I taught it was at the confort Inn because I needed a room fast so I checked fast. I had a rate of 109$/night that is even cheap for a Confort Inn so I was amazed to finaly see what hotel it was !

Rooms are very well renewed with good furniture. Beds are more than excellent and everything in the room was working fine and extremely clean.

The poeple at the front desk are very polite and helpful, the continental breakfast include warm food and taste good. I didn't had time to try the restaurant cause I checked in around midnight.

The pool room is very nice, good temperature in both pool and hot tub and a big sauna complete well that area. I didn't try the gym cause I only brought winter boots, no regular shoes, but equipment seems to be in nice condition.

For the location, I just arrived this night and I don't know the town, so I cannot tell if it's at a good place but it seems to be one of the closest from the airport.

So I did the right choice to pick the top rated hotel in here, and I suggest anyone to do the same. I will definitely go back here on my next visit to Sault-Ste-Marie !

• Stayed: December 2013
Tricia L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Your good choices and our good fortune that you ended up in the front lobby of Comfort Suites. We truly believe our hotel has the best that the Soo has to offer and we are so glad that you agree. We do have an array of amenities from our work out room, hot tub, salt water pool and work out area to the onsite spa and restaurant. We love to hear that the rooms exceeded your expectations and of course, we always enjoy good feedback on our continental breakfast. We hope you will have time to visit Quattro Chophouse + Bar on your next visit to Sault Ste. Marie. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel staff were great and friendly. Rooms very nice. The restaurant Quattro food is as my wife would say to die for. Rod Duhaime and staff do what it takes to make you completely satisfied . We have stayed there more then once and will continue to do so. Charlie Flintoff

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Tricia L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Hello Charlie ! Rod certainly makes an impression doesn't he! Just one of our little secrets to happy and returning customers. And so is our 'to die for' Quattro Chophouse + Bar food fair. One of our favourite comments so far! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is a pleasure to host you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed at the Comfort Suites for a UFCW conference. The meeting rooms are state-of-the-art. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgble. Thanks Ben for all your hard work! I will suggest that we use this hotel for future conferences!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tricia L, Marketing & Communications Manager at Quattro Hotel & Conf. Centre, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

State of the art is a great phrase in our industry and we are so grateful to you for using it to describe our meeting spaces. Our conference centre is indeed the largest in Northern Ontario. We have a multitude of options for room set up and equipment. And of course, a few people on staff who know a thing or two to assist guests when needed. Just one of the ways we like to service our guests (on top of being helpful and knowledgeable!) We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to continued business with the UFCW. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.