Have been coming to the Soo at the same time of year with the same couple for over 15 years. It's our stop over before heading north into the Chapleau Game Preserve, Canada. Our old hotel was full so I booked us 2 rooms for just one night. What a find! Location was great especially for an evening walk along the river. The View Restaurant was in the hotel and the food was great, both dinner & breakfast. A little pricey for Saulte Ste Marie, but worth it. Rooms were very comfortable and quiet. Will return next year for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront Hotel welcomes you with the spacious Sault Ste. Marie accommodations you've expected for your Canada getaway. Planted in an excellent location, in the downtown core and business district, our hotel is a top choice among Sault Ste. Marie hotels and hotels near Essar Centre. Enjoy fantastic entertainment and shopping experiences, and more, just steps away! Our Sault Ste. Marie Ontario hotel's distinction as being the only full-service hotel on the waterfront boardwalk makes us an ideal choice of accommodations - one that will take your expectations for a Ontario, Canada business or leisure trip to a higher level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sault Ste Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waterfront
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront Ontario