“Would recommend”

Ranked #22 of 23 Hotels in Sault Ste. Marie
Toronto
“Would recommend”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed at the Skyline Motel when I visited Sault Saint Marie and in particular came to take the Agawa Train from there.

Skyline is a typical motel but the manager was very friendly and helpful with my questions. I asked if he could give me a wake up call and he did, though about 15 minutes late and I was up anyway. Still, super for a motel.

Wifi worked beautifully which was great since I wanted to send some emails since I had my computer. Free coffee in the room. A microwave and fridge as well. Bed was comfortable(no bugs)!! Very clean.

Would definately recommend to anyone who is passing through the Soo. It is about a 7 minute drive to the Agawa Train station which is in a mall. The hotels near the station are very expensive so this is a wonderful alternative to taking the Agawa train and visiting the Agawa Canyon and saving a bit of money. Room was $60.00.

Room Tip: you may want to ask for a room at the back of the motel as motel is on a main street...may be a bit...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank southeastasiabound

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I was passing through Sault Ste. Marie with my three kids, wanted to find clean room with reasonable price. Skyline Motels room was very clean and there was a fridge and microwave I bought food from Metro across the street and warm it up in microwave – my kids were happy. I was able to use my skype to call my mother.
Thank you Skyline for nice hospitality, God bless

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank JudyMcintyre70
Toronto
Reviewed May 2, 2009

Very clean rooms and friendly service. Great rates. We were surprise in minimum rate they have High Speed Internet, Big screen TV, Iron with ironing board, hair dryer, fridge, Microwave and free coffee.
I would recommend to every one.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family