Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front
$63
$90
Trunk Road Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$54
$86
Ambassador Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
$69
Catalina Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$69
$67
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$79
$71
Priceline
Pine Grove Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
$50
Northlander Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewsacross the streetstation mallagawa canyon trainfront deskroom was cleaninternational bridgehotel managercontinental breakfastmary's riverbreakfast stafftrain tripboard walkcommon areasgood sizenice surprisewater frontstayed two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2010

Have stayed at this hotel several times with great results everytime.
Had not written a review after previous stays but just thought they deserve a thumbs up for consistently good service.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wiskeylake
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years revisting friends,and must say we have never been disappointed.This time I had booked in for 4 nights and on the way up gained time so I phoned ahead to book
the extra night ,they only had a Suite avaiable so I took it for the one night .When booking in,they said we will give me the Suite for the remaining four nights at the price they gave me when I booked the Standard room.The rooms are excellent,clean.and the front desk is very helpfull.The Restuarant attached has great food (a little expensive)
Rating 5 out of 5.
Ron from Brockville Ontario

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2009

first impressions of the lobby and restaurant were positive. the lobby staff were very helpful and pleasant and the lobby looked new and nicely renovated. unfortunately, the rooms are not as nice and renovated. in fact, the rooms are a little old and dingy. my bathroom even had dried blood in the grout lines. one redeeming feature was a nice desk and lamp and wireless internet available

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lunatg
Reviewed September 4, 2009

A pretty nice hotel in Sault Ste Marie. The suites are nice, the beds are comfortable and the linens are modern. The hotel has been recently renovated and has everything one might need. We didn't need to drive anywhere to see the sights of the Sault, including the harbour, the Agawa Tour Train, the Art Gallery and the Bush Plane Museum. We rent for a great run along the harbour boardwalk and had a swim in the hotel pool when we came back. We ate dinner at Gran Festa, the restaurant in the hotel, and enjoyed it. It wasn't the best Italian food we have ever had, but it was quite tasty, and the service was excellent.

The only downside to the hotel is that it isn't really in the most attractive area, but that is just what downtown Sault Ste. Marie looks like.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Travels_With_Heart
Reviewed August 9, 2009

First impressions are everything to me when it comes to hotels. Upon walking into the Quality Inn Bay Front, I was met with a very welcoming greeting from the front desk clerk. Though I had no reservations and it was a Saturday stay, she lowered the rate without my asking, (from $152 to $109), which I thought was great.
The restaurant in the hotel features excellent Italian dining and was worth the visit. Prices were reasonable for the meals offered, and the food was delicious.
The pool offers a pool/spa/sauna/fitness centre. I was disappointed that the spa was out of service, (maintenance issues) but the pool and sauna were very relaxing and very quiet.
The rooms were large and comfortable. Our's featured a neat angular window looking out over the city. The beds were extremely comfortable with ample pillows and great comforters.
Overall, a great hotel!