We stayed two nights. Our room was comfortable and large. It is very convenient for anyone taking the Agawa train trip. Our dinner at the hotel was very good, the box lunch(for the train) would have been better with some lettuce in the sandwich.
Coffee and the fridge in the room made a do-it-yourself breakfast easy for our early departure. Fresh fruit was available at Kelly's in the Station Mall. The boardwalk and Casino are nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 108 beautifully appointed rooms & suites, full service hotel. Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub & fitness centre. Restaurant & Lounge. Four Meeting & Banquet rooms ,Business Centre. Choice Hotels 2015 Platinum award winner, top 3% of all of Canada for Guest satisfaction,Room Cleanliness and Product Quality . Located in downtown Sault Ste. Marie, On. directly across from the Agawa Canyon Tour Train, Station Mall, Essar entertainment centre, River Boardwalk, Mill Market and only 1 block from the casino and the closest hotel to The International Bridge between US and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Bay Front Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Sault Ste. Marie Quality Inn
- Bay Front Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Sault Ste. Marie
- Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario