We stayed here as part of the Agawa Canyon Train Tour package. Great value for money. Excellent breakfast included. We bought the packed lunch to take with on the train trip and it was more than adequate and better value than what was available on the train. Sandwiches and cookie were fresh and made on the premises.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, giving us all the information we needed.
The 'goody bag' given to us when we checked in was a nice treat.
Would recommend and stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A full-service Inn with 176 rooms and suites, Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites offers professional and genuine hospitality. Under one roof, you'll find Casey's Grill.Bar, the Water Tower Pub (live music Wed. To Sat.), Club Cabana Aqua Spa with the Sault's only 4-season outdoor whirlpool, Tempospa Health & Fitness, The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre, and the McGuffin Gallery. Located at the cross-roads of Sault Ste. Marie, there are many shops and restaurants nearby, plus ample parking (perfect for those with bigger rigs). If you're on an outdoor adventure, we offer free secured storage for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and outdoor equipment such as kayaks. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algoma`s Water Tower Hotel Sault Ste. Marie
- Algoma`s Water Tower Inn And Suites
- Algomas Water Hotel
- Hotel Algomas Water
- Algoma's Water Tower Inn & Suites, BW Premier Collection Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario