“Always feel welcome”

Casey's Grill Bar
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Classic and International menu based on fresh ingredients and a passion for flavor...popular choices include the Butcher Block Burger, Rotisserie Chicken, Back Ribs, Steaks, Mahi Mahi, and wonderful Asian dishes. Fully licensed; multi-leveled; flexible seating for business, groups or family entertaining; fireplace; free WIFI; very friendly;
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Always feel welcome”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We never have to wait to be seated. The Manageress, Linda and her staff always makes us feel
welcome and of course, you can always count on the food to be satisfying.

• Visited May 2014
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you Linda; you and your friends are always welcome at Casey’s Grill.Bar. And since you’re a local, here’s a heads up. Casey’s new summer drink menu starts June 16th, so if, among others, a Citrus and Cucumber Caesar or a Muskoka Detour ISA sounds great to you, swing by to our place.

Canada
“Excellent Service and Food Quality”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is probably one of the few restaurants in Sault Ste Marie that their food items are always constant day after day month after month. Which in my opinion is an excellent trait to have as a restaurant. The severs are excellent and very friendly and are always at your assistance.

• Visited May 2014
If you were to meet Chef Egbert, you’d understand why the food at Casey’s Grill.Bar is consistently good. He’s an awesome epicure and a stickler for detail. And as the slogan goes…”Casey’s…Food First!”. I’ll show your compliment to our staff and make their day.
Ontario
“Birthday treat”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We celebrated my husband's birthday with a dinner at Casey's. The food was very good. My husband really enjoyed the spareribs and I had the buttermilk chicken salad. The server was quite helpful. She brought me a sample of the dressing used on an Asian salad to help me make up my mind about my menu choice. We did not wait very long for our food and beverages. And as a further birthday treat the "Birthday Boy" had $14.95 deducted from his bill........ Something special Casey's for its customers on their birthday! It was a vey enjoyable night out.

• Visited May 2014
Jamie H, Marketing Manager at Casey's Grill Bar, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Our staff are the best…and represent the general friendliness that is characteristic of the Sault. Glad they made “Birthday Boy’s” night out a stand out.
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“I have never been disappointed...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

... and as a vegan, I especially appreciate the accommodations the kitchen so often has made for me, substituting or eliminating flesh foods from menu items and so, enabling me to enjoy my versions of the many scrumptious dishes at Casey's.
There are always beautifully grilled vegetable side dishes and inventive, novel salads (salads being one of the mainstays of vegetarian diets).
Incidentally, I have often challenged friends and acquaintances (who have engaged me in conversations about the benefits of vegetarianism) to "go to Casey's and order the Veggie Burger!" and I dare them to tell the difference between that and "the usual" so above and beyond great taste, lovely ambiance and good prices, thanks for championing good nutrition!

• Visited April 2014
What a great profile handle…cheerynhappy! I’m sure it’s the vegetables. We know vegans don’t have it easy eating out, so you’re right, our veggie pattie adorned with, grilled red peppers, zucchini, tomato, red onions and lettuce is vegan heaven. Come back soon and test our inventiveness again!
Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
“Best choice in the Sault”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the opportunity to stay over in the Sault and had to decide where to eat. My husband commented "there is only one place I want to go back to and that is Casey's" This the third time we have eaten there and as usual got great service and the meal was great. We usually try something different and have never made a bad choice yet. Will definately go back again.
Thanks Casey's for making our stay enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014
Well Crystal, from beautiful Elliot Lake Ontario. Good catch…every gal should have a partner with such discerning taste! You’ve got a really varied menu to work your way through, so come back soon, OK?