My wife an I attend Casey's usually once to twice a month. It's got a great atmopshere and a decent menu. Last Friday night we had a totally different experience than I'm use to.
Going to summarize the visit to make this quick:
- Got sat at a table and waited 10-15 minutes for a server to come around
- Waited another 10-15 minutes to get our drinks
- 20-30 minutes of just sitting there got me a little frustrated.
- Ordered apps and main course.
- Apps came out quickly brought by a different waitress
- After apps we waited and waited for our food, drinks empty on the table then finally the waitress came by and asked if we wanted another drink. I ordered water, my wife ordered tea.
- 10 minutes after ordering a second round of drinks our food came out, again brought by different servers.
- I ordered a burger with extra pickles, 1 little shrivelled up pickle on my burger.
- Got my water, but my wife was half way through her meal until I had to call the waitress over to ask where here tea was.
- We finish eating and sit at our table for another 20 minutes with a pile of dirty plates in front of us....
- skipped desert and left promptly.
- 20-30 minutes to get drinks after being seated, screwing up the order, not following up on how the food was after it was served, not bringing the second round of drinks, not clearing the table after we were finished.....
We normally have a great experience at Casey's but this one was for the books. Throughout the dinner I was going to grab the manager if she walked by, but she didn't.
I wish I could remember the servers name, but I cannot. She was rude and unattentive.
I chock up this poor visit to our crappy server!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.