“The best anywhere”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have had many pizzas ,,and there is no comparison .THE BEST anywhere. You can sit and watch Emily make her pizzas .the restaurant is small .we usually do takeout .but we have enjoyed eating in.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This pizza establishment has provided long time service and great food to many customers in Sarnia and beyond..Em ily the head of this pizza dynasty cares about her customers and making the best tasting pizza in Sarnia! Her son Rob ,now assists her often and together .. they continue to produce the best tasting pizza, in this person's opinion in the Sarnia area..Their fresh made dough and ingredients have made their pizza a local favourite for many years and their many loyal customers continue make it their NUMBER ONE CHOICE.....They care about the quality of their pizza and want u to be satisifed and to come back . You wont be disappointed!. You will be hooked like so many of us lol. The taste of the pizza is infectious.....You can try the rest, but here is the best in my opinion..

4  Thank Terry R
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The best pizza ever. you cant get better pizza anywhre. I have been getting pizza from Firenze's for 35 years.

3  Thank Lori B
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The Best Pizza in the World!! Lots of toppings! Very filling! I can only eat 2 pieces. Order early because it is busy.

I've been ordering from here since the 80's.

4  Thank looking4adventure20
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was born and raised in Sarnia but moved away after college. Every visit home is another take out #21 from Firenzies and atleast one brought back in the backseat on the way home. I have looked high and low but have never, ever found another pizza like this. It is delicious!!!!! If you are visiting Sarnia for business or pleasure, make this a must on your to do list....call Firenzies or stop in...order #21...the best on the menu and say hello to Karen and Emily for me:-) As I type, my mom is driving down to Burlington for a weekend stay and the pizza is in her car!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget CASH only!!!!!! They will win you over...guaranteed!

4  Thank Kelly P