“Can't wait for more!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Scott's Famous Fries
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I find these the best fries I've ever had. They are always hot and crispy, with salt and vinegar available, it makes for a wonderful experience. I always pick them up, then take them under the bridge to watch the boat traffic on the river. SO much fun!!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

When I was a kid, we used to go down by the bridge for fries, and Scott's was an institution. The chip truck moved to a location in the mall years ago, but there are still at least 3 chip trucks down by the bridge with excellent fries. The tradition is to have them with salt and vinegar, but I personally love the gravy too. The view is wonderful from there, even if you do end up sitting on a bench or at picnic tables. Still the first place I go when I head back to Sarnia every time.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Pick up your fries and walk to the bridge, sit on a bench and enjoy the view.