“Recommended To Us”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I went for breakfast. It was busy and only one Waitress but she managed quite well for the crowd. We ordered pea meal bacon with eggs and hash-browns. It was excellent and the price was reasonable. Would definitely recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We've been there 3 times. First time - had wings in the bar - very good wings and good price. 2nd time - we went to the restaurant, sat down and waited 15 minutes while staff walked around. Finally, when we got someone's attention, we were told the restaurant was closed. That information would have been useful 15 minutes prior. 3rd time - same thing, restaurant closed, so we went to the bar where we were told the cook wasn't in. We haven't been back, nor will we.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had never been to this place before and decided to try breakfast there. I went in and stood at the front literally for 15 mins and was never acknowledged. FINALLY, I was acknowledged saying that they needed to wipe a table down. 5-7 mins more goes by and nothing, tables are still not wiped. Needless to say, I left, and will never be back. What a nasty experience.

1  Thank chris s
Reviewed January 21, 2012

okay food, good prices, cheap beer, that's about t

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Only been for breakfast many times...always delicious and the service is fast and friendly!