“Great breakfast spot”

Ranked #55 of 222 Restaurants in Sarnia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2011

We stopped here for breakfast one morning and the place was packed. Everything tasted delicious, I would definitely go back again and recommend this place to friends. We both just had regular breakfasts, everything was good.

Reviewed April 18, 2011

Great breakfast, cheap price, old new york like atmosphere

Reviewed February 6, 2010

I have tried out most of the restaurants in Sarnia and find this is the best family restaurant I have had the pleasure to have eating in. I have also travelled throughout Canada and the USA and this restaurant compares with the best.

Reviewed September 1, 2009

Wonderfully friendly service by family run business.
Flexible menu allows customization to favourite dishes.
Amazing home meals that make you keep coming back.
Travelled to Sarnia for work, as a result I have tried almost every restaurant (I don't like to repeat dining spots). This is the best in Sarnia as a result, I returned over and over!
Quit wasting time reviewing other restaurants, just go to the Cromwell Grill!
Perry D.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

Well, I was in Sarnia for business and was sick and tired of eating at places like East Side Mario's, Pizza Hut, Pita Pit, ect.
I asked a few locals where to get a decent home meal and this place was recommended by multiple people.
They were 100% right. The place is owned by a Greek family and has a very friendly and welcoming aura. The selection is varied and has something for everyone. If you ask, the family is willing to customize dishes to make them how you like. The quality is high and quite flavourful.
I would rate this the best restaurant I've been to in the city and I've been in Sarnia over two months!!
5 star experience with a old style feel