“Good Pizza and Panzaratti”
Review of Siccios

Siccios
Ranked #82 of 216 Restaurants in Sarnia
Sarnia, Canada
“Good Pizza and Panzaratti”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good Pizza but I prefer the Panzaratti. We do these for a treat about once a month. The Grandkind like them as well.

• Visited April 2012

“Puffios are Awesome!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This little restaurant has excellent pizza and puffios. Service is great in this clean, not-too-fancy little place in a strip mall on Exmouth Street.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank 155011Harper
“Good food”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Have excellent puffios and good pizza. Smaller place, not for large groups as it is mostly take out with some in restaurant seating

1 Thank Rocket87
Sarnia, Canada
“If you're in Sarnia and don't get a puffio here you're crazy or uninformed!”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I can't wait to get back to Sarnia from the work trip. This is the first place I'm eating... even before I eat at my house.

One of the best things (if not THE best) I've ever eaten.

Always great quality, never had my order wrong and always great tasting!

Could be cheaper, but that's a distant afterthought after you dig into the puffio!

• Visited May 2011
Sarnia, Canada
“If the Greek Gods ever ran out of Ambrosia, I'm pretty sure Puffios would hold them over.”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I don't think I've ever had the pizza here, but it's not because I don't want to. I just can't bring myself to eat anything other than a Puffio when I go, because there is nothing more delicious in this life than one of those, haha. It's not -too- greasy, and it's quite soft, and the crust has a kind of sweetness to it, and - well, If you haven't tried them, you must. That is all.

(If you want something to go with it, get the fries. They are pretty delicious also.)

• Visited June 2011