“good food”

Waggs Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 210 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wagg's Steak & Seafood Restaurant has been locally owned and operated for over 24 years. We are a casual fine dining restaurant tucked into the Super 8 Motel just a few minute drive from the Bluewater Bridge. With ample space for 90 diners, the atmosphere is supremely modern with intimate dining areas sectioned off with solid oak partitions and a candle at every linen-set-table. Specializing in fine quality Prime Rib, Steaks, and fresh Seafood. We also offer a wide selection on our menu that include chicken and pasta dishes, as well as lunch items such as fresh made wraps, sandwiches and salads. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free entrees upon request. Wagg's Restaurants main specialty is Prime Rib. We also specialize in Certified Black Angus steaks, Lobster, Alaskan King Crab, along with other fresh Seafood and Chicken entrees. We also have a great lunch menu that is available Monday to Friday. Wagg's also has a private banquet facilities to accommodate up to 100 people for your special occasion, and take out orders are available on all lunch and dinner items.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We along with our friends had an excellent dinner here tonight . The service was great and the staff very good and took care of all the details . We would definitely recommend this as a place to take guests for fine dining .

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank richard p

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING! Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary, as well as my parents. We made reservations just for the 2 of us, then called back to add on my parents, no prob! My husband was actually working late, so we had to call, and change our reservations until 45 minutes later, no prob! They were very accommodating, even though I called at the last minute. I was very excited to go to Wagg's, as I have only heard very good feedback about it. The waitress that we had was very nice, and very quick with her job. She helped me select the perfect wine. We all had drinks, appetizers, and amazing meals!!! All 4 of us were blown away with the quality of the food. The men had steak, and used a butter knife to cut through it, it was so tender. My mom had the seafood pasta, to die for!! I had the Chicken Cordon Bleu, and it came, and the piece of chicken was so large, I thought it was going to be dry. It was the best chicken I have ever had!!! The chicken was so moist and delicious!! I was actually dissappointed in myself, because I could not eat my entire meal, because it was so good!! (didnt want to waste a bite of it!) It was a fantastic night out, great food, great drinks, great staff. The place is so nice and romantic, and I cant wait to go back!! I highly recommend this restaurant to EVERYONE!!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tracy H
“25th anniversary”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

28 people recently dined at waggs,in the banquet hall, which was set up perfectly.The service was top notch,and all the meals were the best,from the prime rib to the chicken condon blue,to everything else.The owner took the time to ask everyone how their meal was,and thanked us for coming in.Our 25th was a great experience .I would highly recommend if having a big gathering to use the banquet hall by just contacting the owner.You will not be disappointed.Thankyou waggs.

• Visited November 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Thoroughly Enjoyed! Great Food and a very nice Bottle!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Four ladies out for a fun night had a great experience! We all ordered different entrees and pretty much devoured them. The food was great! Our server was good, always making sure water glasses were full and on top of our every request. The Owner stopped at our table on a few occasions to ensure everything was perfect and thanked us for coming in. It had been a while since I was there and it was a nice surprise to see upgraded the decor. I will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jacqueline S
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Family Gathering”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We recently dined at Waggs for a family birthday celebration, there were 25 of us including a few kids. Our overall experience was awesome. there were guests from Kincardine and London and everyone enjoyed there meals and the service was great, we ordered a variety of food from lobster to prime rib to chicken parm and seafood. Everyone was totally satisfied with there meals, my brother (from London) said we should make Waggs our restaurant of choice for all our family get togethers, we were totally impressed by the service for such a large crowd and will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013