“Waggs Steak and Seafood”

Waggs Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 207 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Wagg's Steak & Seafood Restaurant has been locally owned and operated for over 24 years. We are a casual fine dining restaurant tucked into the Super 8 Motel just a few minute drive from the Bluewater Bridge. With ample space for 90 diners, the atmosphere is supremely modern with intimate dining areas sectioned off with solid oak partitions and a candle at every linen-set-table. Specializing in fine quality Prime Rib, Steaks, and fresh Seafood. We also offer a wide selection on our menu that include chicken and pasta dishes, as well as lunch items such as fresh made wraps, sandwiches and salads. We also offer vegetarian and gluten free entrees upon request. Wagg's Restaurants main specialty is Prime Rib. We also specialize in Certified Black Angus steaks, Lobster, Alaskan King Crab, along with other fresh Seafood and Chicken entrees. We also have a great lunch menu that is available Monday to Friday. Wagg's also has a private banquet facilities to accommodate up to 100 people for your special occasion, and take out orders are available on all lunch and dinner items.
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Waggs Steak and Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent food and service! Mr. and Mrs. Darren Wagg would of be proud of their staff! We were not in a rush and were not just another number. The portions wwew perfect and the lightning was romantic!

• Visited October 2012

“Consistant fine quality and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Waggs is one-off my favorite restaurants. It is located in the hotel but don't be put off. The food is always very good as is service. Pricing is moderate representing good value for a dinner out. We are senior citizens an I highly recommend the seniors menu available from 5to 6 I believe, we always go at 5:30 pm. The pricing is good, food is good and portion size entirely adequate. To conclude I recommend Waggs to all seniors.

• Visited October 2012
“Good food. Great place for seniors.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I would give 4 stars if I were a senior. I am giving 3 stars because I am not (not yet anyways).
Good food, service is great. However, the athmosphere is not very fun. If you are over 50, this is a great place for you. I am not that sure that this is a place for a group of friends under 30.

Bradenton, fl.
“Overwhelmed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We visited with a large (12) party and found that the staff and kitchen were not prepared. The meals ordered were diverse, yet not one was well received by our group. I will say that on other occasions my wife and I have had very good meals and service here, and this may have been an " off night" for them. Usually I have one of their steaks with a baker and veg. As I did this visit. I am leaving mediocre feedback this visit, but will re-visit, and possibly re-review, at that time.

• Visited November 2011
Ontario, Canada
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Went for a staff dinner and it was very nice. The food is very good. Many things to choose from if you like different things like escargot etc. I don't but they have great steak as well.