“Finally Gluten Free Menu”

Paddy Flaherty's Irish Pub
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Get the proper pub experience. We balance Irish-inspired dishes and North American classics. We’ve perfected the pub staple, Fish & Chips, and make our pies and pastry in-Pub. Try our fresh burgers like the legendary Guinness® Burger, with your pint of Guinness® of course!
Sarnia, Canada
“Finally Gluten Free Menu”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were told that Paddy's had a gluten free menu and we decided to check it out for lunch. We were sat down and my wife asked if they had a gluten free menu. The waitress came back with an extensive gluten free menu. It's the first time my wife has had the option of a bun, so she had a grilled chicken sandwich. I had their stacked reuben with the soup of the day and my mother-in-law had the haddock sandwich. All three items were outstanding! We can't wait to go back. Finally a place where my wife doesn't have to have a salad, nachos or french fries. I hope more restaurants start looking at their menus and educating the staff for people who are gluten intolerant.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank riccobee

Sarnia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Normally dependable”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is usually really good and the service is reliable. Drinks are on the steep side compared to other Sarnia pubs. Nice atmosphere and a great patio in the summer, especially when a good band is playing.

• Visited December 2013
Sarnia.Ontario
“Irish Pub”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great Pub food and a really good beer selection .Excellent outdoor seating in Summer.Some
very good menu choices.

• Visited December 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Great atmosphere, awesome food.”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

A great place in Sarnia to check out! Pub classics like Lamb Shank, Boxtys, Yorkshire Pudding and more are featured in addition to more common pub fare such as burgers. A great selection of craft beers along with pub standard Guiness make for a nice evening out. Really enjoyed the Lamb Shank, haven't had a bad meal here.

• Visited January 2014
Petrolia, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Food is really good and I love the atmosphere. It really does feel like and Irish pub. I don't go here very often but I love it. The music is too loud at night ( I guess I'm getting old). I would go for lunch when it's quieter. There is a nice place to sit outside and it's right along the water front. You can see all the ships going by. Great place.

Visited December 2012