“WE SHALL RETURN.....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maison St. Aubin

Maison St. Aubin
Ranked #35 of 208 Restaurants in Sarnia
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Maison St-Aubin, we are Reintroducing elegance and fine dining for the past 16 Years call 519-542-9507
Sarnia, Canada
“WE SHALL RETURN.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I had a marvelous dinner last night at Maison St. Aubin, celebrating her birthday & that of two close friends. Delicious, Wine, Soup, Salad, Stuffed Chicken & Rack of lamb. All were prepared to perfection. Exceptional Service. Lovely intimate atmosphere. One of the best Restaurants in Town. We Shall Return.....

• Visited July 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The Best Restaurant in Sarnia, ON!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

My husband and I had a terrific dinner last night at Maison St. Aubin, celebrating our anniversary. Delicious, soup, salad, filet mignon and rack of lamb. Excellent service. We were really impressed.
Highly recommended. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TravelZeeMe
Corunna, ontario
“One of the best in Sarnia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We've been repeat customers since they opened about 15 years ago. The food has always been great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for fine dining.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Chris B
Canada
“Best Filet Mignon I have ever had in my entire life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I don't think I can properly describe the meal I had tonight. All I can say is if you have never been here you are missing out on the best dining experience in Sarnia hands down. Filet mignon and lamb are incredible and make sure you order the maison st aubin coffee at the end of your meal. It may be expensive but I would gladly pay 3 times the price for this food, it's that good.

• Visited April 2014
ontario
“Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was wonderful....the service was great....only issue is the reservation problem...no one there during the day to take reservations.....have to leave a message or call back. This was a little bit of an issue but the food more than made up for it.

• Visited August 2013