“NEVER had a bad experience here :)”
Review of John's Restaurant

John's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 220 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We usually come to John's for breakfast and they continue to work hard and deliver. Super quality, home cooked style and great friendly service. Kind of like an old diner but still modern and clean. Meals are priced fairly but a little high on the drinks unless it's coffee. I'd recommend this place if you're sick of fast food and you'd like a meal your mom would have cooked.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were there for the Silverstick Hockey Tournament, and so was everyone else! But the restaurant staff kept up and the food was tasty, served fast, and hot. Great diner style meals and good prices. There were at least 5 pages of choices, their menu is huge. They were definitely busy and sometimes something got forgotten but the wait staff quickly corrected the situation. Congratulations to John's for always managing a FULL restaurant with great style!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

A popular eatery. If you like really salty soup and a pedestrian atmosphere, this is the place for you.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My family and I went to John,s once and I would have to say it was okay. The food was tasty and the service good. You did not leave hungry. The only thing was that we got there later in the evening and they were out of things. My son had cabbage rolls and the plate was too small for what they gave him and they were also cold. Stuff was dripping off the plate so it didn't look very appetizing. They took his food and heated it up and he enjoyed it. Presentation on this occasion was lacking. Just a word of advice..... Don,t go to a restaurant too late because everyone seemed to want to get home. As I said I have only been there once and based on the experience I have declined recent suggestions for John,s as an option. Presentation is very important to me because it shows pride in what you are doing if nothing else. However, I would not suggest to anyone not to give it a try, because I believe it could have been the time of our dinning which in itself shouldn't matter but things happen.

Al McCrory , Belleville .On.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Turkey Dinner was excellent on Thanksgiving Day Oct 14, 2013. Came with choice of soup or salad and choice of dessert. I had the chicken noodle soup and the pumpkin pie for dessert. Was very happy with both those choices. Mashed potatoes and gravy was very tasty and the turkey and stuffing were perfect. Veggies were corn. Nice service and very friendly.