“Chicken Wings”

Norm's Pub & Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was here last Wednesday for Wing Night. My husband and I went there because I had a craving for chicken wings and I love their wings. When I order wings, I get them plain and order a couple different sauces on the side. Since it was the special of the day, the price and quality of the wings were good. The wings weren't overly battered that one only tastes the breading. Service was good and decor was not bad.

1  Thank Judy C

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great food. Very accommodating about substituting or changing menu items. Service very friendly. Always checking to see if everything is okay. I love liver so the last two times I've been there I had it. It has the most unique flavour which I have never experienced before.

My family and I have been there several times and only once could I say the particular waitress we had was not accommodating at all. I just think she needs a little coaching in customer service but her tip reflected her short comings .

Oh and they have really great soups and stuffing. Nice experiences.

Al Mccrory , Belleville , On.

3  Thank Al M