“Vegan can be delicious”

Greens Organic Cafe and Market
Ranked #33 of 208 Restaurants in Sarnia
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are Sarnia's only organic whole foods vegan restaurant. We are open Mon. - Fri. 11:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday closed.
Toronto, Canada
“Vegan can be delicious”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

One of the best quality restaurants in the small city of Sarnia. The Kale soup is just one of the many delicious items on their menu there are too many to list. It certainly is one of our top choices for restaurants in Sarnia. It is not just for the taste buds of vegans. I am not vegan but I love their food.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank affy y

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Quality Vegan!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I love Greens Organic Cafe! This cafe surpassed my expectations of a quality vegan restaurant! A big city cafe in our small city! I feel like I am sitting in a vegan cafe in Toronto or Vancouver! I recommend this place to anyone that is looking for healthy food options. Great prices!

Visited July 2014
10 Thank Lisa L
Holly, Michigan
“Tasty, Healthy Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Had dinner while visiting Sarnia and Stratford. We looked for a vegetarian restaurant and were directed to Greens. The Indian Curry was delicious and spicy. Very good salad with organic green bean sproutsl. My wife had an open-faced Mexican sandwich that she enjoyed as well. We will be back to eat here again when we return to Sarnia.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Scienceczar
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“The chef is a master creator”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I cook primarily vegan/ vegetarian for myself, and I know the effort and work that is required to take food from the farm to the table. I personally wouldn't go to the effort of preparing such difficult recipes for the price this cafe charged. They have daily specials, plus a wide range of vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, and even raw vegan options. The recipes are deliciously different from average vegetarian restaurant fare. Finding this amazing organic vegetarian/ vegan cafe is a rare find.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank MyHobbyIsTravel
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and healthy”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I visit Greens Organic Cafe every time I'm in Sarnia. The food is always amazing, and the workers are always cheerful and friendly! One of my favorite restaurants, and the only place I will eat out at in Sarnia. The s'more desserts are a must have!

• Visited April 2014