“Tasty, Healthy Food”

Ranked #46 of 207 Restaurants in Sarnia
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are Sarnia's only organic whole foods vegan restaurant. We are open Mon. - Fri. 11:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday closed.
Holly, Michigan
“Tasty, Healthy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Had dinner while visiting Sarnia and Stratford. We looked for a vegetarian restaurant and were directed to Greens. The Indian Curry was delicious and spicy. Very good salad with organic green bean sproutsl. My wife had an open-faced Mexican sandwich that she enjoyed as well. We will be back to eat here again when we return to Sarnia.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Scienceczar

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“The chef is a master creator”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I cook primarily vegan/ vegetarian for myself, and I know the effort and work that is required to take food from the farm to the table. I personally wouldn't go to the effort of preparing such difficult recipes for the price this cafe charged. They have daily specials, plus a wide range of vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, and even raw vegan options. The recipes are deliciously different from average vegetarian restaurant fare. Finding this amazing organic vegetarian/ vegan cafe is a rare find.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank MyHobbyIsTravel
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and healthy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I visit Greens Organic Cafe every time I'm in Sarnia. The food is always amazing, and the workers are always cheerful and friendly! One of my favorite restaurants, and the only place I will eat out at in Sarnia. The s'more desserts are a must have!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank ellejohanna
Canada
“Delish, but pricey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Met my kids here for lunch as they are a Vegan establishment! My kids need gluten free foods. I'm not sure if absolutely everything is gluten free, it either is, or most of it is .. lot's of options!

We had a great time, ate outdoors, everything was absolutely delicious! Blueberry cheesecake was amazing!

We had wraps which were delicious .. we did have quite a bit to eat, and some drinks, but the bill came to $100 .. I found this pricey for lunch!

I am so grateful for this place having vegan, and gluten free options though .. so I'll pay the price! Plus the food was very good .. so, in the end, it is totally worth it!

We will be back!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank TravelTime255
Sarnia, Canada
“Cozy, comforting vegan cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Never disappointed when I eat here! Great little menu with lots of tasty choices; something for everyone. Quality food that's well worth it - delicious, nutritious and good for the planet :)

• Visited February 2014