Quality Inn Sarnia
$94
$62
$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanaround noonmain highwaygreat stopthe air conditioningcoffee machinehotel breakfastchoice hotelswould stay here againgreat sleephot breakfastroad tripgood sizeattached restaurantsmall fridgequiet location
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed here 2 times in the last month. Once for a long weekend and recently for a full week. The front desk employees always have a smile and a nice word to say while walking by in the morning or in the evening. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. And the breakfast in the morning is outstanding with lots to choose whatever you enjoy eating in the morning. The breakfast staff greeted us with a nice smile and asked if we would like to have a juice or coffee to start. Rooms are clean and comfortable and with lots of space to move around. Congrats to everyone on the team in making our stay comfortable. Cheers

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor and it was just fine.
1  Thank NewMountainBike
MaryLynnKGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Sarnia, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments with regards to our staff. We believe that great customer service is something that is important to our guests overall experience. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our deluxe full hot buffet breakfast that is complimentary to all of our overnight guests. We are trying to accommodate all with a large variety of items and offer it in our Crossroads restaurant to add to the ambiance. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Arrived on our way to Florida and were pleasantly surprised to find how helpful and friendly the
staff are. Our room was very spacious and having a restaurant on premises was great.
We will stay here on our way home. Will tell our friends to stay here also. It was an experience
we will never forget.It is obvious that the staff hand picked.

Room Tip: Just ask at the front desk and they will help you.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donald J
MaryLynnKGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Sarnia, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so very much for your positive comments. I do hand pick each and every employee here myself and our mind set is to treat others as we would want to be treated if we were spending our money and staying at a hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and property. It is always a pleasure to extend our warm service to others!
Thank you again and we look so forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Nice place just off hwy 402. Staff were very friendly and helped us out with keeping some food stuff for us while we crossed the border so we could pick it up when we came back a couple of hours later. Room was clean and comfy. The usual too noisy to be on and too cold to be off heater but we survived. No elevator here so if you travel with everything you own like we do, ask for a ground floor room ! Buffet breakfast was included in their restaurant, it was good as well, waffles were pre-made and kind of cold but other stuff was decent. Could use a better cold cereal selection.

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for a ground floor room if you need it
1  Thank scrufgrove
MaryLynnKGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Sarnia, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback as we find it important to hear from our guests so that we can raise the bar when needed. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our warm and friendly staff during your visit. We encourage our guests to request first floor if needed. We have since added more healthy options to our cold bar on the buffet to accommodate more requests. We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I arrived here yesterday and right away was impressed with how nice the people who work here are. The restaurant onsite offers high quality food and friendly staff who are more then happy to not just serve you but treat you as if you are one of the family.
The room itself was clean and very warm and inviting, I travel on the road a lot and I had one of my best nights sleep my first night here. Free Wifi, Free hot buffet breakfast if you are a guest.
They have tons of parking so that is not an issue.
If I am ever in this area again I am coming back for sure, you just do not see the sort of kind, warm and friendly service from the staff at this hotel and attached restaurant.

One great thing about this hotel is it's location, right off the highway and central to just about everything.

Barry N

1  Thank Barry N

Thank you for your kind words about our warm and friendly staff in both the hotel and our Crossroads restaurant. We take pride in offering a high level of customer service by training our staff to ensure each guest receives an overall positive experience while staying with us. I am glad to hear you were enjoying our new beds as we understand the importance of a good nights sleep. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a great value for your money because breakfast is included. The people who work here are helpful, happy and eager to make you feel like they love being in your service. It's worth checking out if you are budget conscious and want a clean, well maintained room, even if it is a bit on the small side. After all, we were just there to sleep!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ezone A

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed our new full hot buffet breakfast offered to all of our guests that stay overnight. We try to please all appetites with the large variety of hot and cold items. I'm glad you mentioned our comfortable rooms and the sizes as we are a boutique hotel that has a variety of rooms to offer our guests, including size, deluxe and suites with living-rooms. I hope you get the chance to come stay with us again soon!