See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2018

The first room we were given we refused to stay in. There were spiderwebs in the bathroom sink, tub, in the sleeping area, all with spiders in them. The room smelled horrible! The woman at the desk was very nice and gave us another room. It was a little better but still smelled and could definitely have been cleaner. If we had been spending more than one night we would have left. One positive the bathrooms had obviously been recently remodeled and were quite nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

The place had reasonable reviews and a good rating and looked okay from the road. We were given a 'senior' rate and unloaded our gear quickly because of the heat. The A/C had not been on previously so after setting it to maximum cooling we went out for a couple of hours only to return to a warm room! Very annoyed, particularly when the manager insisted it was cold. We were offered another romm which was actually much cleaner but still hot. So we left.

I now wonder how this place got its rating.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017

I stayed at Gable inn for two weeks. If you really care about clean bathroom, clean sheet, TV and the Internet, without a doubt Gable Inn in Sarnia-On is the best choice in compare with all motel in this neighborhood with this price!.
I am totally satisfied with all services during past two week . Appreciate their hospitality.

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank Farhad A
Reviewed February 22, 2017

I've stayed at Gables Inn about 20 times. It's my "my home away from home" when teaching in the area. Large, clean, comfortable rooms; two great restaurants next door; and outside sitting area and pool for the nice weather - all for a very reasonable price.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I selected this place originally because it was close to where I was working for the week, but now I would stay here again out of preference. Very friendly staff received me readily even though I arrived quite late. Rooms were tidy and well-kept. FANTASTIC doughnut and coffee shop next door. Cozy and pleasant. And all at a very good price. Will be back for sure.

Date of stay: February 2017