“50th Birthday Party Event!”
Review of Ridgeways - CLOSED

Ridgeways
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My Husband's 50th birthday party was held here! Still hearing the comments on the wonderful staff, food service from Family and Friends! We had over 100 people! Excellent can't say enough!
Leanne Brown

1  Thank Keith B

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband had a Reuben sandwich made on Ciabatta bread and a bowl of Prime Rib barley soup and I had a Steak sandwich also on Ciabatta bread with fries. The sandwiches were delicious and they were served with a large portion of fries and a nice sized bowl of soup. The service was friendly and prices are very reasonable. My husband and I will definately be back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first visit to Ridgeways was on a quite Sunday evening. The atmosphere was cozy yet spacious with the warm neutral colour scheme and vaulted ceiling. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive and let us know of the specials for the evening. We enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms, buffalo spring roll wraps and a vegetable Bombay. Everything was tasty, hot and fresh . I will definately be returning :)

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Best. Wings. Ever.
K so I was there and it was so amazing. If you like wings, eat these wings. Don't forget the blue cheese.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Ridgeway's is lucky that is has no real competition in the immediate area - the monopolistic attitude of the staff and owners is very evident.

There isn't much choice for casual dining in the town of Ridgeway, therefore I have been here a few times with the same results.

The biggest issue I have is with the temperature of the food - either it is sitting around, or it is not cooked properly - cold chicken wings are never good!

3  Thank NFTravller1