We chose this place as a lower cost alternative to the hotels in Niagara on the Lake. We were very pleassntly surprised to find a very nice, clean, well- appointed establishment. It can is convenient to the Shaw festival, the various attractions along the shore, and the falls themselves. The made to order breakfast for $5.00 is an added bonus. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Landing Inn, circa 1827, features the quiet, unspoiled charm of a country inn situated in the quaint, historical village of Queenston.Nestled in one of Canada's most popular tourist destinations we are surrounded by history, only minutes from the world renowned Shaw Festival Theatre, fine and casual dining, music, vineyards and wine tours in Niagara-on-the-Lake.Sightseeing and historic sites abound in Queenston and along the Niagara River Parkway.A leisurely drive in the other direction on the Parkway takes you to Niagara Falls and all its breathtaking beauty, excitement and fun activities.If you are interested in more physical activities, you will find fishing, boating, golfing and just steps away, the extensive Niagara Parkway's bicycle / walking / nature trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your South Landing Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Landing Hotel Queenston
- South Landing Inn Queenston, Ontario, Canada