The Red Coat
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
$197
Travelocity
$89
$76
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$301
$232
HotelsClick
$36
River Rapids Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
$39
$33
Travelocity
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$44
  • Pool
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssandra and keithmy husband and ib bwafflesniagara on the lakequicheprivate balconysitting areashort driveperfect locationbreakfast was deliciousquiet arealoft roomboth morningsgreat cookeither directionwent out of her way
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2011

wonderful place clean and friendly. the hosts were very nice and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. breakfast was creative and fresh.
queeston is a great location quiet and very close to both the falls and niagra on the lake.
we would highly recommend this b&b

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night for our anniversary. This was our first time at a bed and breakfast.
The house is very charming and cozy. Sandra was very welcoming upon arrival and provided a lot of information on the area. She was a great hostess and cook! Breakfast was delicious, fresh fruit salad with yogurt, blueberry muffins and puff pancake topped with veggies and cheese.
We stayed in the 'shaeffe's loft'... Best room in the house! Although, we peeked into the others and were stunning as well.
We will definitely be back...Again and again

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank michehopper
Reviewed December 5, 2010

My husband and I have stayed here twice, and loved it both times. Everything about the Red Coat is just right, but the hosts Keith and Sandra are the best things about it! The location in Queenston is a somewhat removed from both Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls, which we found to be a distinct advantage--it is so quiet and calm!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karieann
Reviewed October 6, 2010

My husband and I spent a night at the Red Coat Inn during the Wine and Grape Festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake and had a wonderful stay!!! The owners are so friendly and hospitable yet allow you your space after checking in. Although located in Queenston, you are within walking distance to the waterfront, Laura Secord house and several other key historic sites. My husband took a leisurely stroll after breakfast and enjoyed looking at the beautiful old homes. It's a perfect location! We stayed in the Secord Suite and it was so charming and very clean. The pictures on the site do not show it's true beauty. We had a large ensuite with all the amenities one needed. To top it all of the, the owners may a wonderful breakfast the next morning. I've got nothing but great things to say about our experience and being I'm in the hotel industry myself, I am VERY picky. My husband and I would definitely stay here again and recommend you do too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2010

We had tickets for an evening performance at Shaw and three shows the next day. We had never stayed in Queenston, but it seemed close enough to NOTL to warrant consideration. While we were attracted by the web site, we found the B&B itself to be more delightful than the web site promised. Our hosts Keith and Sandra were welcoming, friendly, and gracious. We thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay, including two delicious breakfasts. If they were only closer to NOTL we would stay there every trip. If you want a delightful B&B in the wine country, and close enough to Niagara Falls and NOTL, this would be a first choice.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple