“Robbery!”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #229 of 331 Restaurants in Peterborough
Reviewed December 2, 2012

If this is the location in the Landsdowne Place food court, I'm giving my very first "do not eat here under any circumstances!" rating. I was charged $8.79 for a 7 layer burrito that did not have all seven layers & even lacked guacamole when I asked for and was charged for extra. My receipt said "misc item" rather than 7 layer burrito. I never really thought of it until I went back again. This time my daughter had a beef burrito that the menu said cost 1.19. She also had a 250 ml milk and I was again charged for misc items to the tune of $5.87. If the burrito was $1.19 that seems like very expensive milk! When I asked I was told by the manager that they don't set the prices. They just work for Taco Bell. Well, they do decide what goes into the burritos they serve. And this time there was beef but the cheese was not real cheese, it was the stuff designed for nachos - like cheese whiz. And it was the smallest burrito I've ever seen. Probably had less than two tablespoons of beef and fake cheese.
Basically, they rip people off and I'll never go back there!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook