“Great place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Peterborough, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have eaten here many times and the service and food is consistanly good. They have a great knowledge of the beers they sell. Make a reservation

• Visited November 2012

Golden, Canada
“Good Food and Drink”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

They have a wide selection of micro and Belgian beer. Good food. The service was okay. It didn't leave a lasting impression.

Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Loud, overly crowded”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Food was okay, service was good at that time they allowed smoking at the bar. Soooooooo that's how long ago it was

Peterborough
“Terrific Belgian Fare”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

They have brands of beer that I have never heard of. Great Belgian comfort food, or go for the appetizers and enjoy a beer in a casual laid back downtown Peterborough setting. Love this place.

Visited August 2012
peterborough
“Well it used to be good!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went there Saturday evening, ordered steak, a big mistake, (pardon the pun). It was the worst steak I have ever had.$ 26.00 wow what a rip off. Also ordered the pate tray, and I have had it many times and it was usually very good, not this time.

What happened??? was it a bad night??? or did they change kitchen staff??? I am not going to write it off totally, the beer is always good. With all the great choices of GOOD restaurants in Peterborough, (check my other reviews) I will not be going back real soon and I advise you to choose otherwise as well.

Happy eating!!!

• Visited November 2012
RolandHosier, Owner at St. Veronus Cafe And Tap Room, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment. I am very sorry that your meal was not what you expected or up to the standard you have come to expect from us. We do our best to provide quality food and service but in your case failed to do so. I will be sharing your review with all the staff to try to improve our performance in the future. If you would be so kind, perhaps you could email me so I can arrange a full refund. roland.hosier@sympatico.ca
Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Roland Hosier