“Good price, clean room ”
Review of Robyn's Motel

Robyn's Motel
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Peterborough
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Robyn's Inn for one night while travelling to an event in Cobourg. The room was spacious, very clean and quite comfortable. There was a sofa, desk, chair, microwave, fridge and mid size TV. We were able to microwave a dinner we brought with us and enjoy a rainy evening indoors. Any exterior noise was masked by the air conditioner fan, which became non-intrusive white noise, allowing us a good night's sleep. Although no breakfast was included, we were delighted to experience PJ's Diner just minutes away. We hope to return again in the fall and tour Peterborough.

Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Faye M
There are newer reviews for Robyn's Motel

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife & I have stayed here 3 yrs in a row, & we've been blessed each time! Service is great & the owner has seen to our every need. We won't stay anywhere else! We stay there for 2 or 3 days, before spending the next 2 weeks on Rice Lake.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Robert E
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This motel is great value for the money. The owners Atul and Manisha are wonderful people who keep the rooms spotless. Rooms come with fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, great cable, a sitting area, hair dryer, wi-fi and more that I can't remember.
Disregard the one negative review as it has no truth to it.
My wife and I greatly recommend this motel

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bob R
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Thought this was going to be quite terrible with it being roadside and not my usual Marriott brand. But it was very good. The bed was clean, comfortable and welcoming. The bathroom was lovely. But the shower was really terrible, just a trickle :( But all in all, for the little money we paid, well worth it and we will return again when we're in P-town!

Room Tip: Any will do :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Glenroadmomma
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I spent 4 nights here while visiting family in the area. Owners were very friendly, room was clean and bed comfortable, nicely heated, internet worked great and price was excellent. I couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Dilark
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We have been travelling through Canada a lot - from prairies to west provinces and to east provinces; Robyn's motel is one of the best we have seen so far. Nice, tidy (although pretty small) room - we had room with one king size bed - with TV, microwave, fridge and free internet. Comfortable bed, a/c, no noise from highway - good stay for tired travelers. Quick check-in and price is only $55 per night - great value-service offer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank 13Vera_G
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed here for one night by myself, booking through hotel.com. Conveniently located just outside Peterborough on Hwy 7 on the way to Ottawa, I found the motel staff friendly,and helpful, while the room was clean, cozy and well appointed with everything I needed, including a small fridge and microwave. I slept very well here, not once hearing the traffic. My room was bright and the price was great. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo