“Good Portions, Good Price”
Review of Captain Georges Fish And Chip - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain Georges Fish And Chip
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Usually visit once or twice a year, often before or after a movie. Portions sizes are geneous and the price is very good. Other items are offered on the menu but fish and chips are the specialty and well worth a visit if that is what you crave.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Love the fish and salad in lindsay never been to one in Peterborough. The staff is great theprices comparible

Reviewed September 15, 2012

"You will have to wait 10 minutes" but take this table ..that's what they told us, but it turned into 30 minutes. When finally food came in we spoke out to another woman (manager?owner?) . Instead of an apologize we just hear her talking with another one saying..."there is no way to verify that"..WHAT!!!
Apologize came from a nice waiters who told us they had a group of 30 people..So, here is my advice, if you see 20 or 30 people inside (check the little rooms) don't even bother to go in. Look for another place. - Sorry guys, I used to love your relaxing restaurant, but this time it came at a higher cost...did I say my preschooler was going crazy just waiting for his "french toast"?

3  Thank Yvonne Y
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Got exactly what I expected...great fish and chips. Salad was fresh and crispy also. Won't be disapponted.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I felt like I was eating at Captain highliners restaurant. Nothing was fresh. the mashed had a dry shell on it. If you want seafood go to jeff purveys, its way better