“Not healthy, but yummy.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Canadian, Seafood, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Seattle, WA
“Not healthy, but yummy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Got exactly what I expected...great fish and chips. Salad was fresh and crispy also. Won't be disapponted.

Millbrook
“Not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

I felt like I was eating at Captain highliners restaurant. Nothing was fresh. the mashed had a dry shell on it. If you want seafood go to jeff purveys, its way better

Visited June 2012
Barefoot Bay
“Downtown location is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

This is a very nice place for fish and chips. Batter is not too thick and like we had when we were kids. You can also get something for the dieters, grilled fish and salad. The atmosphere is also nice being at the lake and sitting outside. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited April 2012
Ontario, Canada
“Best Value is Meal for Two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I enjoy the fish and chip dinner for two. We always appreciate a bargain and this is less expensive than buying two separate fish and chip dinners. We used to order the halibut but it has gotten pricey everywhere. Still available though if you want to splurge. And it is excellent. The batter on all the fish is really good, not greasy. I find some places give you tartar sauce in those little packages you can barely squeeze it out of but not here. A squeeze bottle on the table and it has a nice taste to it too. We always look longingly at the dessert display but have yet to sample as we are full enough with just the meal. Comes with a really tasty coleslaw too.

• Visited March 2012
peterborough ontario
“Sunday Breakfast!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

I had breakfast here today Apr.15/12 (Sun.) this place only has breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. I had the Fisherman's Breakfast it consisted of pan fried Pickerel, choice of eggs, choice of toast and home fries or sliced tomatoes also a choice of sausage,bacon or ham. I also had a coffee bottomless cup it all came to $10.93 including tax. The service was excellent and I would return.

• Visited April 2012