“Has been one of my favourite little places to go for over 12 years!”

Souvlaki Pit aka Ace Submarine
Ranked #112 of 321 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Greek
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
“Has been one of my favourite little places to go for over 12 years!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I used to work in the plaza across the road so I started going to the Souvlaki Pit when I was a teenager. I have ordered many different items on the menu and have never been dissapointed!
(And i am a picky eater!) The assorted subs are the best in peterborough, way better than subway by far, they brings you back to the basics and can not be beat!
The owners are very friendly and always talkative.. they even remember my order and take an interst in me, which i have seen them do with other customers..
In whole.. Awesome customer service, awesome food!!! I have introduced many people to Souvlaki pit and I will continue to go there!!

• Visited November 2012

Peterborough, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Over-Priced, Misleading Menu”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Beware, ask how much something costs before you buy it... we spent over $35 on two 'grease pit' meals. AVOID

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mimi M
Barefoot Bay
“Always good food”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have eaten here many times as have my kids and we are never disappointed. I love the souvlaki and salad and wish I could make it at home.

Visited March 2012

• Visited September 2011
Peterborough, Canada
“Yum Yum Yum”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Absolutely delicious chicken in a pita with homemade tzatiki sauce with lots of garlic, arguably the best greek salad in town, lovely fish and chips, etc. Prepared by the loveliest owners, so genuinely friendly and have been around forever. Not much of an esthetic appeal to the restaurant but who cares when the food is as good as this. Give them a try next time you are craving something good.

• Visited September 2011