“Good Food, Great Staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

St. Louis Wings and Ribs, Peterborough, does not disappoint. We refer to it as "our local". We have stopped in for appitizers later in the evening and at meal time for full meals. We feel very comfortable there. It's very nice to walk in and be greeted as an old friend. Do love there appitizers though.

1  Thank Linda S

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Wild Wing is usually our first choice for beer and wings and other pub style food. We thought we would try St Louis in Peterborough. The wings here have no taste. I've had better wings out of a box. Wild Wing definitely continues to reign as the Wing place in Peterborough. We definitely would not go back to St Louis.

1  Thank WSVacation
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband and I were craving wings and usually we go to wild wing but we thought maybe we should give St. Louis a try.... Terrible idea I will never go back. First I will say that the service was good they were quick to take our order, bring the drinks and the food but that would be the only good point. We ordered two differnt kinds of wings. My husbands just tasted like someone had squeesed some ceaser salad dressing on them. Mine on the other hand didn't taste or look like they had any sauce on them at all. Completely dry and had zero flavour. I honestly think you could buy the cheapest brand of frozen chicken wings at the grocery store and they would taste 100x better. We also ordered an Alexander Keith's beer which tasted like it was from an old keg with no carbonation it is so we had to send it back. So if your craving some yummy wings and a beer save your money and head over to wild wings or else you will be disappointed.

2  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The restaurant was recommended for the great food & the sports tv - they were right. Food was served as we'd requested. Hot, fresh. Great sweet potato fries, beef dips, a wrap & a side of ribs. Waitress was friendly. Lots of tv's to see whatever you're looking for. May seem on the way out of town, but that's ok. It was worth it.

1  Thank Selton L
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went here tonight for dinner with 2 teens and 2 toddlers.

One kid had wings (very good), one had a burger (very good), the little ones split an order of chicken tenders (way above average) and I had a veggie burger (one of the best I've ever had!). We also shared an order of sweet potato fries (amazing!).
For "pub food" it was certainly well prepared and better than any pub I've been to.

Very clean, including bathroom. Restaurant layout is weird and the decor is nothing more than a whole lotta big tvs. Don't think it's necessary for the servers to wear mini-skirts (think this is the uniform). Probably built for single men and sports teams.

Prices were fair for what we got. Since the kids split the kid's meal I asked the server if she'd split the dessert (sundae) in two. Instead she brought them each one. I know it's only ice cream but this was nice.

1  Thank amjoy373