“burger made to order”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Wellington, Canada
“burger made to order”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Saw this place on You Gotta Eat Here so while we were in Peterborough we stopped in for lunch. The Drop Out Burger was terrific and the fries were made the way I like them. All made to order while you wait. Service was quick. Funky little place that was worth the visit. Only negative would be the cranberry sauce on the the Cranberry Chicken sandwich. It was a thin sauce and more sweet than savory.

• Visited October 2012

Toronto
“A must try if in Peterborough...”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were out fishing in Peterborough, and was hungry as heck. Tried this place as it was featured on the show 'you gotta eat here' on Food Network. My husband had the Pepper Jack Burger - tasted great, but was dry. I had the Mozza burger, which was okay, nothing to rave about. The onion rings were amazing... I would recommend a visit if you are in the area, but not worth driving hours for.

• Visited September 2012
Woodstock, Canada
“Great hamburgers and service.”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Hamburgers were very tasty and lots of toppings available. My poutine was also delicious. The owner came out to greet us while we were eating and was very cheerful. He was whistling and singing while making the burgers. Looks like a fun place to be.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't get the hype”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I heard the food network rated it highly so I thought I would give it a go. Not really impressed. I think there are many other great burgers in town that surpass this place. Seemed to be ran by a group of teenagers, not impressed at all.

Visited July 2012
Oshawa, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We specifically went to Reggie's today, having heard about it on the Food Network show "You Gotta Eat Here". The burgers were good, but far from great. I liked the choice of toppings, onion rings very good, fries ordinary. The hamburger patty was smaller than I thought it should be, although freshly grilled, it was dry and not much flavor.
I wouldn't make a special trip to go back.

Visited August 2012