“best lamb”

Dining options: Reservations
Port Hope, Canada
“best lamb”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I always get the lamb when we go to the favourite greek, we are regulars and the waitress usually knows our order before we open the menus. The lamb is cook perfect and is consistent every time. The food is good value and the portions are generous. I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013

Ontario, Canada
“Outstanding Service and Great Food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped on our way back from Ottawa. Although there were only a few people in the restaurant, we decided to give it a try. What a treat. Outstanding food and very, very reasonable luncheon prices. Highly recommend.

• Visited June 2013
Peterborough, Canada
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I came here with a friend for our weekly dinner, and was pleasantly surprised. I found the décor of the restaurant to be very modern, and the candles gave it a nice touch. Our waitress was attentive and knowledgeable and always smiling. Although I must admit it was odd that there was only one type of beer on tap, I gave it a try and I was actually impressed! The prices were reasonable (I ordered the chicken souvlaki dish with rice and Greek salad)... I can't wait to go back again!

• Visited May 2013
Peterborough, Canada
“greek food and a movie....perfect”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food here is always good along with the value of the dinner a movie special you wont be dissappointed. I always get the chicken souvlaki dinner with the greek french fries and a glass of the greek house wine...then a movie...perfect night

• Visited April 2013
“lunch special unbelievable”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Its my weekly treat, I always get the pork lunch special. Its alway cooked perfect and know matter how busy they are they always get it out fast. My lunch with drink under $10, good deal!!!

• Visited March 2013