“enjoyable”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

went with friends and family before Christmas for Supper. Almost everyone had the chicken Kabobs. Food is plentiful, I couldn't finish all mine. The rice was delicious.
An enjoyable meal.

There are newer reviews for The Favourite Greek

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My daughter and I dropped in for lunch midweek. There was a special on and we loved the food. The rosemary potatoes were different and the service was better than expected at a small restaurant. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went in on a thursday to try the dinner a movie special that they have. We noticed after we got there they only do it mondays and wednesdays but did it for us anyways which is a big plus. Our dinner was served fairly quick and was very tasty. We will definitely go back again really enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have ate at this place a few times and enjoy the homemade taste the food has. If you want a change from all the franchises give the greek a try, I always enjoy it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

this is a busy spot sometimes but always good. We always get the chicken souvlaki with greek fries, one of my favouites in peterborough.