All reviews kelsey's restaurant waffles pool and hot tub sausage two queen beds front desk staff march break in town great room clean rooms decent breakfast would definitely stay here again minute drive fresh fruit hockey team tim hortons kelseys
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Good location with a decent breakfast. Customer service could be improved as staff could be a little more friendly and welcoming. My room smelt like a wet dog but the bed was comfortable and clean. TV stations are in SD which is surprising for 2019. Overall an average hotel with pros and cons. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Spent a couple of nights here while in the area for work. It's a nice hotel, connected to a Kelsey's Roadhouse Restaurant and located in an area that easy to get to from the highway. There's plenty of other restaurants in the area if Kelsey's isn't your place. The room was very comfortable, great bed, slept like a log. Definitely a place I would stay at again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a funeral and had two rooms. The hotel was recently renovated and the halls are very bright and clean. Excellent breakfast in the am with waffles and fresh fruit. Nice lobby attached to Kelsey’s restaurant. Great security with keyed outside doors. Would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed at "The Comfort Inn" in 2018 for a stay-cation in our home town.

The Service was good but could be better, our check in was fast and easy but the front desk staff could have been nicer, they don't smile when talking to you, and if you need anything after 9pm, you will be standing there waiting while you listen to them talk in the back. So, Although attitude could be better, they were still fast and efficient and got the job done.

The rooms were great, they were very clean and had a comforting environment. Bathrooms were also very clean, although a little small, but as expected from a hotel. The only downside are the heating/cooling system, they are very loud, and rather make the room freezing or very warm. I have stayed here more then once and have had the problem both times so I know it was not something to do with that specific room.

The Complimentary Breakfast was ok, nothing special. The variety is as expected. Eggs, waffles, cereal, bagels/toast, and bacon, the usual, so not complaining, just nothing exceptional worth sharing.

The pool area was clean and spacious and relaxing, nothing bad to say.

Parking is free and pretty big, parking was not an issue at all, even with the attached restaurant.

High recommend if you are staying in Peterborough to stay at this hotel, It is affordable, clean, nice and ideal for kids. It is right on Lansdowne, near a Tim Hortons, sports arenas, the mall, grocery stores, restaurants and more.

Room tip: No tips, all good rooms
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Comfort0724, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are always pleased to read when a guest enjoys their stay! We hope to see you next time you are visiting Peterborough!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

We chose this hotel for accommodation because we were in town checking out Trent University during their open house. The price was $122 and worth every nickel since I would have had to drive 4 hours home again! My daughter and I took advantage of the hotel being attached to Kelsey's Restaurant before check-in.

When we entered the hotel lobby of the hotel we were pleased with the cleanliness and modern feel. We found our room easily enough and it was quite comfortable with two queen beds. I swam in the pool and relaxed in the Whirlpool all by my lonesome, occasionally seeing someone up in the windows of the hallway or outside looking in at me. Breakfast was delicious with an abundance of choice.

The hotel is near a gas station, good shopping (Chapters/Mastermind Toys) and close enough to downtown for exploring the Flea Market at Lansdowne Place that offered free parking which was a treat. We even took in a show at the Galaxy theatre.

Room tip: The swimming pool is on the basement level
Date of stay: March 2019