Quality Inn Peterborough
Park Side Motel(Peterborough)
Carriage Inn Motel(Peterborough)
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelsboston pizzalaundry facilitiescentral locationstores and restaurantsnice hot breakfastlocation is greatplenty of hot waterdowntown areaice machinecomplimentary breakfastthe king size bedfridge and microwavetrent universitygood nights sleepstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Overall, very pleasant experience, the room was clean and tidy and the service was great. If we needed anything, it was there for us. Not a high end hotel, but hey, I slept well! What else do you need.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

We are pleased that you had pleasant stay with us and that you found your clean and comfortable. We pride ourselves on our clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. We look forward to having you have another good nights sleep next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am very impressed with this hotel. I walked in and all I had to do was sign papers my keys were ready for me put aside for when I came. I couldn't sleep went down stairs at 4am and the front desk offered to make me a fresh pot of coffee and I gladly accepted. My room was spotless quiet and cozy. I had direct access to my vehicle from my room. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in Peterborough

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
qualityinn290, General Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of your recent stay at the Quality Inn Peterborough.!

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stopped here as a central location to our family going to schools in the area. Easy access to the shopping & restaurants that we wanted to visit. Room was clean - loved the 2 Queen beds offering. Patio door access was great for carrying the stuff that we'd packed. Larger bathroom was nice, although the hot water temp on the showerhead needs regulating. Became quite scalding on one of us. We toured the Breakfast area for coffee but didn't partake. Looked clean, fresh though. Even borrowed glass glasses for our afternoon "tea". Thanks - we'll be back!

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms have the patio door - once unlocked from the inside, its easy to get into the the room with your luggage.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am pleased that you found our location ideal for your stay. Our housekeeping team takes great pride in their job which is reflected in the cleanliness of our rooms. We will look into the hot water issue, thank you for bringing that to our attention. Hopefully next time you will be able to have some breakfast. Again thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Have stayed in Peterborough many times on the way to Ottawa to visit family. In the past have stayed at a hotel closer to the downtown area. Decided to try the Quality Inn this time since it was closer to restaurants, shopping, and was a lot less expensive.

Found the location easy to get to. The room was quiet and clean, and some of the bathroom fixtures had been updated. The staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was good.

I will probably stay here again. On a one night stay just passing through, I don't need an onsite bar and restaurant, which are amenities that add to the cost.

As I said earlier, there are quite a few restaurants very close to the hotel, and lots of shopping to occupy your time in the early evening.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pabbwb
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I would like to thank you for staying with us on your way through town and appreciate your taking the time to offer your feedback. We are quite proud of our housekeeping department and the attention to detail that they have. I will pass along your comments to all of our staff. Again thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed here last night as my buddies and I came up for a hockey game.

Initial impression - clean, comfortable, easy to find your way around.

Pros:

- comfortable room, beds were great (slept really well), TV is solid (though, looks like something from the 80s), bathroom is large enough. Throw in a great location (right on the main street, near restaurants, gas stations, and the main highway) and you can't go wrong with this place.

Cons:

- the internet connection is slightly different. They give you a code to get online; everyone has different codes. The issue here was I couldn't read the front desk's writing, and they weren't answering their phone, so it took multiple trips to the lobby to figure it out. The connection itself isn't bad - slow at times, great at times.

- Not a "con", but a heads-up - don't go to breakfast between 9 and 10am. The place was rammed and food was limited. My guess is it's a great breakfast, but not when it's busy.

- shower - careful with this. It went from hot-to-cold-to-hot very quickly. I wasn't the only one who noticed it, either. If you prepare, you're okay. If you don't, it's a surprise.

All-in-all, I enjoyed my time here. I've been to dozens of hotels throughout the Great Lakes region and it's right there with the best of them. There are a few things I'd change, or not want to deal with, but otherwise, it's great. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
qualityinn290, Manager at Quality Inn Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased that you found our beds comfortable and the location suitable. Breakfast can be challenging during busy weekends when everyone comes down at once and we do our best to keep up with the demand. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back.