Quality Inn Peterborough
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Super 8 Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
$78
Comfort Inn & Suites(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
$95
$66
$97
Travelocity
Carriage Inn Motel(Peterborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelsboston pizzalaundry facilitiescentral locationstores and restaurantsnice hot breakfastlocation is greatplenty of hot waterdowntown areaice machinecomplimentary breakfastthe king size bedfridge and microwavetrent universitygood nights sleepstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We got this place through Priceline bid of USD 45 plus taxes. There was a strong smell of third hand tobacco smoke from the moment we entered its lobby, the hallway, and the room. The bedsheets were too thin to keep us warm. There was no extra blanket nor comforter, I had to put my jacket over the blanket and bed pillows as extra insulation. The room is poorly organized, no desk; there is a mini-fridge, microwave, internet available for a fee. Their breakfast includes sausage links, cold and hot cereal, bagels, toast, hard boiled eggs, coffee, tea, juice. You park your car just outside your room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2010

Don't stay here if you want to be treated well. I complained after 11 p.m. of a constant banging. When I found out what it was I phoned the front desk and asked them to ask the persons making the noise to stop. I waited and nothing happened so I rand them up again and told them that I would have a word with the manager the next day since there is a hotel quiet policy written in the guest directory - no noise after 11 p.m. The next day while paying my bill I told the manager about the noise and she wouldn't even acknowledge my complaint. I informed her that I was a frequent guest but would in the future stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank beautifullady078
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This is a real find--cheaper than other accommodations in this area in the Choice Hotel group, yet of fine quality. (I've decided the number of pillows on a bed is often an indication of overall qualilty, and this one has four pillows on each of two beds.) The beds and water pressure etc. are great, the breakfast has real sausages and eggs (hard boiled, but hot), and the staff is exceptionally helpful and friendly. They even have 'welcome packets' with brochures from local restaurants and attractions.
If you stay here, don't miss Fourthline Theater in the summer...not far away in a neighboring small town.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We have just returned from two nights at this hotel. I did not expect a resort, but I expected heat in the room and hot water in the shower. We got neither. I had booked through expedia for 3 nights and when I learned that I only needed two - called expedia to cancel the 3rd night. They confirmed this over the phone but told me that it would take about a month to get my refund. When I arrived at the hotel a few days later - they not only did not get the message about the cancellation on the third night, but somehow, I had also been booked in a smoking room. I had asked for a fridge, not smoking. I did not get a fridge. The room was clean, but simple. But the heater did not work and the knobs to adjust the heater would not move. There was no hot water in the shower either. The walls were very thin, and while someone was confessing that their son was fathered by someone else, I heard the whole conversation at 3:00 am. There was a parade of partyers all night too. There were no extra blankets for the freezing room so we slept in our jackets. Some of the pillows needed to be garbaged as well. I guess you get what you paid for. When I went to check out - I was still recorded as being there for another night - despite calling expedia 4 days prior and telling them on check in that I was leaving a day early. Somehow - I fear that my refund will never happen.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This motel is extremely average but the staff are incredibly friendly. We rented the jacuzzi suite for about $120 bucks. It was really nice until the room across from us was full of a bunch of 20 year old partiers. Their music was blaring and it was ridiculous. We had to complain to front desk four times before they even did anything, and the partying still hasn't stopped. They refunded our room, which was nice but still, it was our anniversery and in all honesty it was ruined. There were little kids running around in the room above. Front desk complained many times to the noisey folk but nothing stopped. The hotel itself was really nice, very clean and accomidating, if there were no noisey people. Not to mention we were in a non smoking area, and they are smoking tobacco and marijuana. ,Haven't had the breakfast yet, just getting really frustrated with the people so I decided to rate. The front desk lady Krissy was extremely nice and refunded our room and helped us immensley tonight. Would totally be a nice hotel with great rooms. The jacuzzi was awesome :)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple