All reviews the river main building sausage great hotel hot tub breakfast room hot breakfast a river view room rooms are clean yogurt place to stay exercise room nice room breakfast was included front desk staff trent university easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

We love this hotel and want to stay in the same room every time we stay it’s a yearly visit for my boyfriend and I to have some time alone away from the children and it’s always been amazing! The staff made it possible for us to check in early and check out late! Thanks everyone!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2019

We enjoyed our first stay at this Inn. Our ‘riverside’ room was a nice size, clean, well appointed with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and large screen tv. The beds were comfy, the shower pressure was amazing! We enjoyed the pool and hot tubs. The breakfast had a nice selection of hot and cold options and the staff did a great job of keeping everything replenished. This Inn had friendly staff and guests.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2019

I'd never been to this hotel and would certainly consider staying here again based on my experience. Currently undergoing renovations, it's clear that when they're all done, this will be even a more pleasing facility. My room was freshly renovated with everything clean and neat. It's not fancy, but it's a good value.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Had a river view room which provided lots of entertainment watching the local wildlife. The room was very clean and had a mini fridge and microwave. Didn't think there was a blow dryer in the room, but then found it on the top shelf of the closet in a bag. There isn't a safe in the room, but they provide a safety box service at the front desk during limited hours. Found the bed to be very soft and there was a lot of noise from the hall. Luckily it wasn't too busy and that wasn't much of an issue. Really enjoyed the sausages and the scrambled eggs with peppers for breakfast.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Perfect location for a convention, with a free continental breakfast included and restaurants within walking distance. I used the gym and was very satisfied with the equipment. This was my second time to this hotel. The last time I used the pool and hot tub, however this time there was a lot of children due to a dance competition going on so I stayed away from it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business