We spent two nights in this hotel in a riverfront room with a fireplace, microwave, and fridge. Our 2nd floor room had a nice balcony overlooking the river. There was no elevator but the stairs were not bad. Service was fine. Our only disappointment was the breakfast. Both days it was exactly the same. We do not eat wheat so the words "full breakfast" on the web site convinced me to choose this hotel. at rather a higher price The full breakfast was (both mornings) scrambled eggs - probably reconstituted - and sausage links. There were some apples, some yogurt, and everything else was wheat filled. There did not seem to be a large variety of that either but I really did not pay that much attention. The good thing was that the breakfast was included with our room rate. WiFi was also included and worked well.
I think if we go back to Peterborough we will try out a different option.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Otonabee Hotel Peterborough
- Best Western Peterborough
- Peterborough Best Western
- Best Western Plus Otonabee Inn Peterborough, Ontario